In order to meet all the environmental, economic and aesthetic demands of building construction, whether commercial or industrial, we have integrated the fields of open space planning, thermal insulation and energy balance, fire and explosion protection, and health and safety protection into our architecture division. We have done so because the longevity of buildings and systems, their operational safety and reliability, and their energy efficiency are of crucial importance.
As general planners, we attend to all the needs of your construction project - whether a simple utility building or a complex one with special design requirements, and from the initial planning concept to completion on schedule and within budget. Working with you, the first step we take is to define the objectives to be achieved. We pursue these goals with determination – always taking into account the optimal solution of the building task and working towards it.
From the outset, we foster interdisciplinary thought by working together with other departments within our firm. The reason: continually changing viewpoints and perspectives between building, function, safety and open space is an important prerequisite for achieving a successful spatial constellation.
All consulting engineering services...
... such as structural engineering and building site subsoil investigations are provided by in-house experts.
We offer reliable and solid quality in consultation, planning, and construction supervision.
Skilled architects oversee your building project through all phases of the HOAI. At your request, we can also provide you with comprehensive support as general planners.
- LP1 Pre-design evaluation
- LP 2 Schematic design
- LP 3 Design development
- LP 4 Permit approval planning
- LP 5 Construction drawings
- LP 6 Preparation for awarding contracts
- LP 7 Assistance in awarding contracts
- LP 8 Project supervision
- LP 9 Project management and documentation
Thermal Insulation and Energy Accounting
For new buildings and renovations alike, our consulting services promote energy-savings and cost-efficiency. We advise you on how to avoid constructive problems like thermal bridges and moisture penetration, show you how to comply with thermal insulation targets required by building regulations, and implement highly efficient energy standards for you. We will secure a sustainable heating supply through the use of renewable energies.
- Issuance of energy performance certificates
- Funding consultation and processing of applications
- Energy balancing with economic efficiency calculations
- Energy certificates in accordance with EnEV, EEWärmeG, DIN V 18599 and for highly efficient energy standards per KfW and Passive House
- Thermal bridge calculations
- Creation of ventilation and air tightness concepts
- Energy efficiency consulting in SMEs
- Expert reports, planning and construction supervision
Open Space Planning
Our goal is to achieve the optimal synthesis of existing conditions, functional requirements and aesthetic quality. In doing so, we take into account architectural and urban design demands as well as functional, economic and ecological aspects.
- Concepts for and design of open spaces in the public and private sphere (plazas, open areas associated with buildings, waterfront promenades, playgrounds, gardens and parks)
- Planning of landscape management compensation measures and plantings
- Planning of water bodies (near-natural streams, ponds, temporary pools)
- Establishment of biotopes and habitats for protected species
Safety and Health Protection
- Safety and health protection coordination in accordance with Construction Site Ordinance (BaustellV)
- Coordination of works in contaminated zones in accordance with BGR128/TRGS BGR128
- Drafting of work and safety plans
Fire and Explosion Protection
We advise you on all aspects of fire and explosion protection pertaining to structural, technical, and organizational measures and we develop individual solutions tailored specifically to your needs.
- Consulting on fire prevention
- Drafting of fire protection concepts
- Preparation of fire department plans per DIN 14095
- Preparation of escape and rescue plans
- Compilation of fire safety regulations - parts A to C
- Preparation of explosion protection documents with explosion zone plans