Use KalypsoForecast to depict complex work-flows for retrieving and validating data, for controlling simulation calculations and optimization, and for validating and disseminating results.
All work-flow components can be individally combined and customized.
KalypsoForecast - the system for control of numerical forecasting in the fields of water resource management and ecology.
- Conceptual design of your customized forecasting system
- Adaptation to meet your individual needs
- Integration of existing forecasting models
- Creation of forecasting models based on proven modeling software from the fields of hydrology, hydraulics and/or ecology
- Installation and configuration of the total system
- Training and support
Display of all relevant input data from external data sources:
- Measurement and prediction sets from time series databases (e.g. WISKI Kisters AG)
- Raster-based measurement and forecast data (such as RADOLAN, COSMO-EU) via FTP, net-work, HTTP
- HQ relationships and additional reference data
- Control of existing computer models
- Automated implementation of model calculations (time-based or upon availability of certain input data)
- Auto-calibration of models using mathematical optimization calculations based on the most cur-rently available measured values
Interactive interface for displaying and processing input and result data
- User support through definition of predefined workflows
- User and role management for restricting functions to certain user groups
- GIS-based map display with support of vector and raster data, WebMapServices, etc.
- Time series tables with display of warning values and quality criteria as well as deviations be-yond maximum or minimum threshold limits
- Time series diagrams with display of warning values, main hydrographic data
- Administrative interface for configuration of the system (e.g. configuring the sources of input data
- Comparison with computed scenarios or historical events
- Calculation of hindcast simulations
Reporting system and publication of results
- Transmission of report documents (e.g. via FTP, e-mail)
- Storage of prediction sets in time series databases (e.g. WISKI Kisters AG)
- Archiving of simulation scenarios in document management systems